Choose a Leading Auto Glass Replacement Shop Near Lake Oswego
Collision Auto Glass & Calibration has been a leading auto glass replacement and repair company since we first opened our doors in 2008.
Our first priority is always to deliver total customer satisfaction by employing experienced installers and using high-grade materials. Not safe to drive? No worries! Our mobile glass shop comes to you. Whether you’re at home, the office, or work – we’re there.
Call today for a FREE No Obligation Quote: (503)-656-3500
We provide our customers with the following services and more:
- Windshield Replacement
- Door Glass Replacement
- Auto Glass Repair
- Rock Chip Repair
- Insurance Company Preferred glass shop
- Excellent Google Reviews
- Certified Technicians
- FREE Mobile Service *
- FREE Disposal of Removed Damaged Parts
- Lifetime No Leak Guarantee
Why Get Auto Glass Services From a Trusted Local Provider?
- Our business has always been locally owned and operated.
- Our replacement and repair auto glass services are available for all SUV’s, trucks, and cars in the Lake Oswego metro and surrounding areas.
- We use warrantied, high-quality glass for every auto glass replacement. This warranty is in addition to our own personal guarantee.
- Get a cracked or broken windshield replaced by our Certified technicians—the clear choice for all your auto glass needs!
- We use third-party billing services including Harmon Solutions, Lynx Services, and Safelite Solutions or we offer direct insurance billing!
- Every one of our installed windshields includes our exclusive lifetime NO Leak Guarantee.
- We are a preferred auto glass company with more than 300 insurance providers.
- Collision Auto Glass & Calibration has a higher rating on Google, Facebook, Angie’s List & Yelp than any other glass company in all of the Lake Oswego metro and surrounding areas!
- Our shop in NW Portland is equipped to handle all auto glass needs that may arise. We can also come directly to you at no additional charge.
- We Accept Cash, Checks, GSA Government Cards, Visa, MasterCard, for payment.
How Long Does It Take to Replace a Windshield?
Windshield replacement usually takes under an hour. We do ask that you wait an hour for the adhesive to cure before driving, however.
Repairs have a bit faster turnaround time – around 30 minutes. But, more often than not, broken or cracked glass will need to be replaced for safety reasons.
We do everything we can to make the process quick and painless for you, including sending our mobile glass services to your home or workplace.
If you’d like to have your glass replaced at our auto glass repair shop near Lake Oswego, we have a comfortable waiting area for your convenience. If you can’t wait, we have options! Simply drop your vehicle off at our shop and talk to us about alternative transportation options in the area.
Take Advantage of our Lifetime No-Leak Guarantee
Our windshields come with our exclusive no leak lifetime guarantee for the life of your vehicle ownership. This guarantee covers any leakage that may occur due to workmanship for any auto glass we replace.
Our guarantee does not cover damage that is pre-existing or any new damage that may have occurred after installation. This guarantee is non-transferable. All of the parts we use come with a manufacturer guarantee.
All diagnostic services and repairs must be performed by Collision Auto Glass & Calibration in a limited amount of time to prevent additional damage. Collision Auto Glass & Calibration is not responsible for any additional damage that may have occurred because of leakage.
Contact Us Now for Lake Oswego Auto Glass Repair Services!
Why wait any long when we can come to you? Get the area’s leading auto glass services from a company that treats you right. Call or contact us today!
* Free mobile service excludes mobile rock chip repair.