Here Are Some Important Insurance FAQ’s
FAQ: Will you bill my insurance company?
Answer: Yes, we work with every insurance company and are prefered with over 300 different insurance companies.
FAQ: My insurance company had me call a third-party billing service (Lynx Services, Safelite Solutions, Harmon Solution, Claims Office, Allied Claims, etc)
Answer: Insurance companies have started processing glass only claims through third-party billing services. Yes we bill them all.
FAQ: Can my insurance company require me to use a glass shop that’s not my choice?
Answer: NO, there are laws that allow you to choose the shop of your choice.
FAQ: Can my insurance company make me use non factory parts (OEM) for my windshield replacement?
Answer: Yes, this is why it is important to contact the experts at Collision Auto Glass & Calibration so we can help you navigate to make sure your job is done correctly!
Collision Auto Glass & Calibration Works With Every Insurance Company and Third-Party Billing Company!
Give us a call today at (503)-656-3500 so we can help with your insurance questions or scheduling.
We Are the Preferred Auto Glass Provider for Over 300 Insurance Companies, Here Are Just a Few That We Work With:
PEMCO – Farmers – American Family – Allstate – Safeco – Geico – Progressive – Liberty Mutual – County Insurance – Met Life – and approximately another 300 other insurance Companies.
Important Facts to Remember When Dealing with Insurance Auto Glass Replacement:
- We work with every insurance company.
- We work with all third-party billing companies.
- You have the right to choose any glass shop.
- We will never charge more than your insurance allows.
- In most cases auto glass claims won’t effect your insurance rates.
- Your deductible is paid to the shop direct after the work is completed.
We Work With Third-Party Billing Companies:
- Almost all insurance companies today use third-party billing network to better assist you to process your automobile glass claim.
- Two of the biggest are Lynx Services and Safelite Solutions they handle approximately 150 insurance companies and our computers are linked to bill every one of them direct.
Lifetime No Leak Guarantee:
We are proud to offer a no leak lifetime guarantee for as long as you own your automobile. What is covered? Workmanship and leakage for only the part that was replaced for as long as you own your automobile. Guarantee is not transferable and doesn’t cover pre-existing or new damage that may have occurred after the replacement part was installed on the automobile. All Parts are only guaranteed by the mfg. All repairs and diagnostics must be performed by Collision Auto Glass & Calibration in a timely manner to avoid in further damages.