Here are some important Insurance FAQ’s
Answer: Yes, we work with every insurance company and are prefered with over 300 different Insurance Companies.
Answer: Insurance Companies have started processing glass only claims through third party billing services… Yes we bill them all.
Answer: NO, there are laws that allow you to choose the shop of your choice.
Answer: Yes, this is why it is important to contact the experts at Collision Auto Glass, Inc so we can help you navigate to make sure your job is done correctly!
Collision Auto Glass, Inc works with every insurance company and or 3 party billing company!
Give us a call today so we can help with your Insurance questions or scheduling
Call us today (503) 656-3500
We are a preferred Auto Glass provider for over 300 insurance companies, here are just a few that we mentioned:
PEMCO – Farmers – American Family – Allstate – Safeco – Geico – Progressive – Liberty Mutual – County Insurance – Met Life
and approximately another 300 other Insurance Companies
Important when dealing with Insurance Auto Glass Replacement here are some Facts to remember…
- We work with every Insurance Company!
- We work with all 3 party billing Companies!
- You have the right to choose any glass shop!
- We will never charge more than your Insurance allows!
- In most cases auto glass claims won’t effect your Insurance rates!
- Your deductible is paid to the shop direct after the work is completed!
We work with 3rd Party billing Companies
- Almost all Insurance Companies today use 3rd party billing network to better assist you to process your automobile glass claim.
- Two of the biggest are Lynx Services and Safelite Solutions they handle approximately 150 Insurance Companies and our computers are linked to bill everyone one of them direct.
Lifetime No Leak Guarantee*
We are proud to offer a no leak lifetime guarantee* for as long as you own your automobile… What is covered? Workmanship and leakage for only the part that was replaced for as long as you own your automobile. Guarantee is not transferable and doesn’t cover pre-existing or new damage that may have occurred after the replacement part was installed on the automobile. All Parts are only guaranteed by the mfg. all repairs and diagnostics must be performed by Collision Auto Glass, Inc. in a timely manner to avoid in further damages.